Screen Enclosure Types in Naples
Here’s a brief overview of types of screen enclosures:
• Most commonly used for large porch screens. One of the most durable screen cloths available. Will stand up to high wind conditions, and for use on golf courses.
• Most commonly used for window screens. Can be used in doors, porches, decks and lanais.
• Most commonly used on structures where pets have a tendency to claw on the screens.
• For use in damp or low lying areas. Can be used for windows and porches.
• Most commonly used for openings where direct sun is a concern – also used for privacy considerations. Blocks out up to 75% or more of the sun’s rays.
• An economical way to install screening – fiberglass does not crease or dent. A charcoal color is commonly used for good visibility.
Call Premier to help you make the right choice at the right price. We’re specialists and can answer all of your questions!
Attached Screen Enclosures
Stand Alone Screen Enclosures
Under-Truss Screened Enclosures
2 Story Screen Enclosures